[Blemished] 26” - Board & Kradle ComboKetch Products
A blemished board will contain one or more of the following: scratches on the powder coat, small powder coat chips, a slightly rough edge on the very end of the board, or debris that contaminated the powder coat. All blemished boards are held to the same tolerances and standards as a full-priced Ketch board. Blemishes do not affect the function of the product and all blemished boards will be legal to use in tournaments that allow our products.
- KBF Approved
- Tether holes CNC machined on both ends of the board.
- Our bass board measures ¼” x 3” x 26”
- CNC milled billet 6061 Aluminum construction
- Dowel pinned to ensure our industry's best perpendicularity and accuracy
- Patent pending QR integration to prevent cheating
- High color contrast custom coating that’s easy to read and extremely durable.
- Comes with Ketch Kradle attachment for easy one-handed bumping.
- Widened fence that spans the width of the Ketch Kradle.